This Training is Suitable for;
- Energy responsible person from enterprises consumed > 6.000 TOE.
- Energy manager in the enterprises who has not been nationally certified as a competent energy manager.
- Professional who wants to be recognized as certified energy manager (CEM).
The training will be conducted in 2 days in active learning set method. The facilitator will explain all competencies unit of energy manager combined with examples of the questions might be asked during the assessment.
At the 3rd day, each candidate will experience the simulation of written test and interview as if the real assessment provided by certified energy assessor (BNSP certified assessor). As the result of the simulation test, the candidate will get their simulation result and recommendation of improvement to ensure candidate successfully passed the assessment.
The topics of the training are included:
- Energy Conservation principle
- Energy Policy
- Energy Management Planning
- Implementing Energy Management Plan
- Energy Management Monitoring and Evaluation
- Energy Management Review
At the end of the training the participants will:
- Understand what are the knowledge and evidences needed to pass the energy manage certification process.
- Experience assessment process through simulation
- Has enough confidence and well prepared for the energy manager assessment.
Training will be conducted for 2 days in a row, Eight (8) hours per day.
The 3rd day simulation will be consisting of written test and interview simulation. The written test and its discussion will take 2 hours and each candidate will have 1 hour interview and 30 minutes discussion and feed back of the interview result.
Experiences and Competences
The facilitator of this training is a certified energy manager and a certified energy assessor; He/She has been delivered some energy manager training as resources person of MEMR.
The facilitator has been involved as the technical committee member of the “SKKNI manajer energi” development; He/She knows exactly the requirement of energy manager assessment.
EnCOSS has provided training for energy manager for Pertamina Hulu Energy (PHE) team and EnCOSS facilitator has been provide over 5 series of training with MEMR.
The EnCOSS facilitator of this training is:
- Certified Energy Manager
- Certified Energy Assessor
- Member of SKKNI manajer energi technical committee
- Certified ISO 50001 Lead Auditor
Public Training :
The training will cost Rp. 7.000.000,- per participant
Early bid 1 month before the dateline is subject to 5% discount.
Group participation over 5 persons is subject to 5% discount
In House Training:
The Inhouse training is available based on request. The cost per person will significantly lower than the public training.
For more information contact us:
Mitra Solusi Energi Berkelanjutan (EnCOSS)
Plaza Oleos, 5th floor . Jl. TB. Simatupang Kav 53A Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com