This training is suitable for:
- Certified energy manager who want to learn more on Energy Management System based on International recognized standard.
- Energy responsible persons in the industries and building who interested to manage an effective and efficient their energy consumption in order to saved energy cost.
- The training required adequate basic knowledge on energy and might not suitable for fresh graduated or person with zero energy experience
The training will be conducted in 2 days in active learning set method. The training will mostly delivered in interactive working group and discussion combined with input from the facilitator. Each key concept will be explained and combined with project case study and working group discussion to ensure high participation and understanding from the training participants.
6 Key Concept consist of:
- Management Commitment
- Significant Energy Users
- EnPI and Baseline
- Energy Conservation Opportunity
- Critical Operating Parameter
- Management Review
At the end of the training the participants will:
- Understand the requirements of ISO 50001 energy management system.
- Understand how to start implementing ISO 50001 in their own enterprises.
- Experience the exercise to complete each of the #6 key concepts in ISO 50001.
Training will be conducted for 2 days in a row, Eight (8) hours per day.
Experiences and Competences
This training is different from normal ISO 50001 awareness or introduction training, this training should be delivered only by experience EnMS consultant with many ISO 50001 set up and implementation exposure. EnCOSS facilitators have experiences some energy project as follow:
- PKT (largest fertilizer company) on pump system energy audit and energy management system ISO 50001
- Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) on energy management system
- Great Giant Pinaple (GGP) on energy management system
Our facilitators are among the most experienced ISO 50001 EnMS expert in Indonesia and in ASEAN.
The Facilitators are:
The EnCOSS facilitators of this training are :
- UNIDO EnMS ISO 50001 expert.
- He/ She has been involved as the KAN technical committee on EnMS ISO 50001
- He / She is the member of MEMR technical committee on energy management system.
- EnCOSS facilitators have so much International experiences in delivering speech, presentation and training in the ISO 50001 community.
- Our facilitators are a certified ISO 50001 Lead Auditor by IRCA.
- The training will cost Rp. 6.000.000,- per participant
- Early bid 1 month before the dateline is subject to 5% discount.
- Group participation over 5 persons is subject to 5% discount
In House Training:
- The Inhouse training is available based on request. The cost per person will significantly lower than the public training.
For more information contact us:
Mitra Solusi Energi Berkelanjutan (EnCOSS)
Plaza Oleos, 5th floor . Jl. TB. Simatupang Kav 53 Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
021 80641700 Ext 6091