This training is suitable for:
- ISO 50001 or Energy Team in the enterprises to understand EnMS internal audit requirement based on ISO 19011 and ISO 50001.
- Certified energy manager who want to learn more on how to conduct and organized an effective and efficient internal EnMS audit.
The training will be conducted in 2 days in active learning set method. The training will mostly delivered in interactive working group and discussion combined with input from the facilitator. Each topic will be followed with a case study for group discussion.
The topics of discussion are included:
- ISO 50001 key requirements quick review
- Internal audit process
- Internal audit report
- Understanding baseline and EnPI
- Understanding M&V in ISO 50001
At the end of the training the participants will:
- Understand how to conduct Internal EnMS audit
- Able to evaluate the energy performance of the enterprises based on energy baseline and energy performance indicator
- Able to write an effective internal EnMS audit report
Training will be conducted for 2 days in a row, Eight (8) hours per day.
Experiences and Competences
The facilitator of this training is a certified lead auditor ISO 50001 with some EnMS audit experiences. The Facilitators are also a certified energy manager and energy auditor which will ensure their strong understanding on the technical knowledge and skill on energy.
EnCoSS facilitators have experiences some energy project as follow:
- PKT (largest fertilizer company) on pump system energy audit and energy management system ISO 50001
- Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) on energy management system
- Great Giant Pinaple (GGP) on energy management system
- Our facilitator is among the most experienced ISO 50001 EnMS expert in Indonesia and inASEAN or member of United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) certified national expert on EnMS.
The Facilitators are:
The EnCOSS facilitators of this training are :
- UNIDO EnMS ISO 50001 expert.
- He/ She haw been involved as the KAN technical committee on EnMS ISO 50001
- He / She is the member of MEMR technical committee on energy management system.
- EnCOSS facilitators have so much International experiences in delivering speech, presentation and training in the ISO 50001 community.
- Our facilitators are a certified ISO 50001 Lead Auditor by IRCA.
- The training will cost Rp. 6.000.000,- per participant
- Early bid 1 month before the dateline is subject to 5% discount.
- Group participation over 5 persons is subject to 5% discount
In House Training:
The Inhouse training is available based on request. The cost per person will significantly lower than the public training.
For more information contact us:
Mitra Solusi Energi Berkelanjutan (EnCOSS)
Plaza Oleos, 5th floor . Jl. TB. Simatupang Kav 53 Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org