Who Should Attend :
- Certified energy auditor who is interested in learning energy audit management based on International standard.
- Energy auditors candidate who prepare them self to be certified energy auditors (the SKNNI will adopted ISO 50002)
- Certified energy manager in the industries and building who interested to understand energy audit management.
- Energy responsible persons in the industries and building who interested to manage an effective and efficient energy audit process to improve their energy performance.
The training required adequate basic knowledge on energy and might not suitable for fresh graduated or person with zero energy experience.
The training will be conducted in 2 days in active learning set method. The training will mostly delivered in interactive working group and discussion combined with input from the facilitator.
During the training the energy audit steps will be explained and some exercise will be designed to ensure good understanding of participants.
The Topics are :
- Opening Meeting
- Energy Audit Preparation
- Measurement Plan
- Data Measurement
- Site Visit
- Data Analysis
- Audit Report
At the end of the training the participants will:
- Understand how to manage energy audit process according to ISO 50002.
- Experience some steps in energy audit especially the non field visit step.
- Able to direct energy audit process by both internal team and external team to ensure its effective and efficient result.
Training will be conducted for 2 days in a row, Eight (8) hours per day.
Experiences and Competences
This training is something very new in Indonesia, We have not heard any other provider offering this training, and EnCOSS facilitators have experiences some energy project as follow:
- PKT (largest fertilizer company) on pump system energy audit and energy management system
- Indominco Mandiri (IMM) walk through energy audit (mining company)
- Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) on energy management system
- Great Giant Pinaple (GGP) on energy management system
The Facilitators are:
The facilitator of the training is certified energy auditor based on SKKNI or certified energy assessor accredited by BNSP.
He / She has many energy audit experiences as lead energy auditor and complete or evaluate energy audit report.
- The training will cost Rp.8.000.000,- per participant
- Early bid 1 month before the dateline is subject to 5% discount.
- Group participation over 5 persons is subject to 5% discount
In House Training:
- The Inhouse training is available based on request. The cost per person will significantly lower than the public training.
- 20 – 21 Feb
- 6 – 7 Maret
- 3 – 4 Apr
- 8 – 9 Mei
For more information contact us:
Mitra Solusi Energi Berkelanjutan (EnCOSS)
Plaza Oleos, 5th floor . Jl. TB. Simatupang Kav 53A Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org