The energy performances achieved by the enterprises as the result of ISO 50001 implementation should be appropriately determined based on a valid baseline and energy performance indicator. Failures in the baseline and determining EnPI will resulted mislead performance that could lead to wrong decision by top management.
The method to determine baseline and EnPI has been guided by ISO 50006 including what should be done and considered to have a valid baseline and EnPI. This knowledge is very important for any enterprises who want to evaluate properly their energy performance improvement and generate more energy saving continual improvement.
This training is suitable for:
- ISO 50001 Lead auditor and auditor especially from certification body as part of ISO 50003 requirement and compliance to accreditation scheme.
- Certified energy manager who want to learn more on how to develop energy baseline (EnB) and energy performance indicator (EnPI) based on International recognized standard.
- Energy responsible persons in the industries and building who interested to define appropriate baseline and performance indicator for their energy improvement result.
- Sustainability or energy team of group enterprises or corporate level in order to define appropriate baseline and performance indicator for their member of group and subsidiaries, which extremely important to determine the performance and benchmarking of energy performance within their group of enterprises.
The training will be conducted in 2 days in active learning set method. The training will mostly delivered in interactive working group and discussion combined with input from the facilitator. Each topic will be followed with a case study for group discussion.
The topics of discussion are included:
- Data acquisition
- Data quality
- Development of energy baseline (EnB)
- Development of energy performance indicator (EnPI)
- Used of EnB and EnPI to measure performance
- Normalization and adjustment needed to the EnB and EnPI
At the end of the training the participants will:
- Understand how to develop baseline and performance indicator based on ISO 50006 guidelines.
- Have the experience to develop baseline and EnPI based on the case study assignment
- Able to evaluate energy performance base on the defined baseline and EnPI
- Able to adjust and normalized baseline and EnPI based on the needs and changes.
Training will be conducted for 2 days in a row, Eight (8) hours per day.
Experiences and Competences
This training has not been delivered by any institution in Indonesia. EnerCoSS expert has the privilege as one of the Energy Management System technical committee member and also KAN ISO 50003 technical committee member which give us distinctive competence among others
EnerCoSS facilitators have experiences some energy project as follow:
- PKT (largest fertilizer company) on pump system energy audit and ISO 50001
- Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) on energy management system
- Great Giant Pinaple (GGP) on energy management system
Our facilitators are among the most experienced ISO 50001 EnMS expert in Indonesia and in ASEAN. And member of Clean Energy Ministerial International expert.
The Facilitators are:
The EnerCoSS facilitators of this training are :
- UNIDO EnMS ISO 50001 expert.
- Have been involved as the KAN technical committee on EnMS ISO 50001
- The member of MEMR technical committee on energy management system.
- EnCOSS facilitator has so much International experiences in delivering speech, presentation and training in the ISO 50001 community.
- Our facilitators are a certified ISO 50001 Lead Auditor by IRCA.
- Our facilitator learn on ISO 50006 in Vienna from UNIDO Lead Expert on EnMS.
Public Training :
- The training will cost Rp. 6.000.000,- per participant
- Early bid 1 month before the dateline is subject to 5% discount.
- Group participation over 5 persons is subject to 5% discount
In House Training:
- The Inhouse training is available based on request. The cost per person will significantly lower than the public training.
For more information contact us:
Mitra Solusi Energi Berkelanjutan (EnerCoSS)
Anita 08119111 755 / 021 7985948